polychange.com

Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings

Add a Listing       View Listings

Back to the LDPE Scrap category

Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings
Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings shall consist of Preconsumer Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) purging chunks or drool logs of any size or shape.

ADD A LISTING TO THE EXCHANGE

Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings

Select the material / item to buy or sell :


Choose Wanted OR Available :


Country:

Email:




Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings

AVAILABLE : Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings - LA1223480
Shipping Pt. / Location: USA, MORRIS ILLINOIS
LDPE Polylogs. We have 100,000 lbs, ongoing, of LDPE oversized purge from the film industry. 90% of the material is natural in color. The other 10% is White in color. We are asking for $0.18/lb picked up.
Quantity
Units
Frequency
100000
lbs
Ongoing
Price
Funds
Per Unit
0.18
USD
lbs
To view contact information or reply to this listing,
ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




WANTED : Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings - LW1223195
Shipping Pt. / Location: MEXICO, SAN PABLO APETATITLAN TLAXCALA
LDPE Purge. Oversized LDPE Drool or Purgings shall consist of Preconsumer Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) purging chunks or drool logs of any size or shape.
Quantity
Units
Frequency
50000
lbs
Month
Price
Funds
Per Unit
0.10
USD
lbs
To view contact information or reply to this listing,
ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :




Add a Listing       View Listings

Back to the LDPE Scrap category

Cooksmill NetSystems
- File No: